Tuesday 9 October 2012

The Finishing of Exam Week and My Sem 2 at UPSI

Leaving my home and my room, and went home for home sweet home.. :D



On the way to LCCT with my besty, Fiqa Kirana Purple.. :)

While we're in the bus..Star Shuttle from Pudu to LCCT
A tiring 1 hours and 45 minutes travelling session..haha

Upon reaching LCCT, near Sepang Circuit

Reaching LCCT..

At LCCT, we're on for movies, facebook and twitter all hours. Feeling dizzy and sleepy but can't even sleep, just to make sure we're fresh till dawn. haha..Crazy moment. :D

While waiting for our  7.10 am, Monday morning flight. Movie through out the night

Movies:: Furry Vengeance, How to Train Your Dragon and sorts..

Our baggages, mine of 11 and 12 kilos. Quite heavy..haha 

My boarding pass. See my particulars for the flight. haha.. Felt happy and excited yesterday, 9 October 2012.



3 comments: