Tuesday 9 October 2012

What I Did During The Very Few LasT Days At KAB D110, Tanjung Malim..ngehehe :D

These were the things I did during my past few days at KAB D110..hehe

Arsenal vs Olympiacos onlined-streaming..haha

Hahaha

Life as a Uni student..haha

So lifeless..haha..my pride!

Again and again, soccer match onlined-streaming..hahaha..like!

Arsenal vs West Ham United onlined-streaming..haha

Just smile and enjoyed the match

Went to the night market at Pekan Tanjung Malim to buy foods..haha

Chicken rice as always..haha


Enjoy life at KZ's cafe..ate and ate and ate..

My fav, Chinese Fried Rice..haha..lifeless.. :D

Lifeless, right?. Exam week and a lifeless life. Good to live it. Not worth any, but as long as the fun was still on.

Stayed awake till dawn..

Enjoying Japanese drama..

My Hana Kimi..haha..love it..


Went to Proton City lake and the playground with my besties, Fiqa, Din and Kiera, along with Kak Ain.. :D

The scenery during sun down..nice, right?

Another caption, just nice..

Lovely scenery..
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment