Saturday 15 September 2012


Always dreamnt of being a singer..haha..well yeah..eventhough have like multiple voices..still I can make it..the only one thing is courage and never give up!!.. :D.. falsetto, bass and soprano..3 voices that challenge me really hard..still try to make up with them though.. like! 




this song video despite of being quite old, it links me with all the past memories.. really feel lonely yet the alienation is a "wow"..haha..by the way, enjoy yeah..still sounds catchy..and yeah you all might feel the same with what I feel when listening to it..I'm not a true Kpop fan but yeah just listen and feel the aura..haha..





this is my first of all fav team..yeah a MAN U fan for sure... I don't care how much people hate this team..but to me it is still the best..haha.. :D
my second fav team...ARSENAL..glowy and eye stunning..haha..love it..I'm a gunner too yeah!! X)

No comments:

Post a Comment