Wednesday 19 September 2012

Our ICT movieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! ehehehe..

Everything was a relieve after done handed in our ICT mini project: e-Movie for best salutation of the year!.. *as if*..hahaha..

Today was a hectic day, as everything went wrong during ICT class. As two groups were being combined together, everything was a great *wow*...applause!! ahaha

For the very first 30 minutes, we thought our day was about to be doomed by our *beloved* miss. ekekeke...

She looked so frustrated when she entered the class that our class was as quiet as there was an angel passed by the room.

Luckily the next second 30 minutes, she was a bit cool and told jokes to us, slideshowing us broken english used by people nowadays.

It was a cheerful moment when she showed us those English used by different people, Spanish English, Arabian English and etc., all with grammatical errors and even showing that they were lacking of English vocabulary!

Just imagine someone asking you, and you start to converse but at the middle of the conversation you suddenly stop!, because lack of vocabulary!..hehe

Sahal my ex-roomate was teased by her because he seemed didn't understand what our miss was telling us all. She even teased me saying that I had my Kpop hair, while Sahal had his own funny world!.. *ouch!*..haha.. I didn't take it seriously because once I had a fight with my besties just because I answered miss back when she talked about my hair. Now it' s ok to me. I know she was just joking, just to make the day looked perfect!..hehe..and indeed it was. So nice of her. 

Ok, talking about our e-Movie, here's our movie that me, syntha and tinie had made. Although a bit not catchy, but we glad that we had finished it by meaning of "by hook or by crook". Enjoy watching!



No comments:

Post a Comment